Affects Version/s: 0.9.165
Fix Version/s: 0.9.167
The autocomplete for potential matches (most easily visible on the potential matching pages on the No Recipient or No Giver tabs) currently lists the matches in random order. Since we now have quality in an easily accessible and not-db-intensive format, we would prefer to show the matches in sorted order, the same way they are assigned.
To test this, check that the first potential match appears to be better than the last potential match.
- Go to potential matching page and go to either No Recipients or No Givers tab
- Click in the empty text field and wait for the potential matches to pop up
- Look at the signups of the first and last potential matches and compare to the person being matched
Match quality is ranked by:
- number of prompts that match
- highest number of tags that match among the prompts
So you should expect to see the first potential match (at least for someone with a lot of options) be a person who has two prompts that match, or at least more tags that match.