Affects Version/s: 0.9.177
Fix Version/s: 0.9.177
1. Log in
2. Post > New Work
3. Fill in required fields
4. Check "This work is part of a series"
5. Enter a name for your series in "Or create and use a new one:"
6. Post Without Preview
7. Repeat steps 2-4
8. For "Choose one of your existing series:", select the name of the series you just created
9. Post Without Preview
10. Repeat steps 7-9 (in other words: make another work and add it to the series)
If you look at the second work in the series, you'll see something like:
Part 2 of the Series Test series
It's a bit hard to read in that format.
What should happen
We want to add the black circle character as a divider between the links and the series info, e.g.:
● Part 2 of the Series Test series ●
- It's just decorative, so we want to do it with CSS :before and :after
- It should be slightly lighter than the text – color #666 or #777
- Reversi will need to be updated so it's visible
- The skin wizard CSS will also need to be updated to make sure we're using the specified foreground color for the circle