1. Log in
2. Browse > Collections > New Collection
3. Fill in required information
4. Check the "This collection is anonymous" checkbox
5. Press "Submit"
6. Follow "Post to Collection" link on collection page
7. Fill in required information
8. Press "Post Without Preview" (or you can preview before posting – doesn't matter)
What should happen
When you're viewing you're on anonymous work, there should be a blue notice near the top of the comment form that says, "While this work is anonymous, comments you post will also be listed anonymously."
What happens instead
The notice is not there, so if you post a comment, you may be surprised to discover it is attributed to "Anonymous Creator."
This happens whether you post the work to an anon collection or add an already posted work to an anon collection
There doesn't appear to be an automated test for this – please make sure to add one