Affects Version/s: 0.9.192
Fix Version/s: 0.9.197
The work search feature is better than the bookmark search feature was, but could still use some improvements. We'd like to expand it a bit.
- corrects and extends tests for searching for anonymous works
- tests that restricted works only appear for logged in users and admins, and that admin-hidden works don't appear for anyone
- makes sure that every field on the work search form gets tested at least once (Any Field, Title, Author/Artist, Date, Complete, Single Chapter, Word Count, Language, Fandoms, Rating, Warnings, Categories, Characters, Relationships, Additional Tags, Hits, Kudos, Comments, Bookmarks, Sort by, Sort direction)
- tests searching comments and bookmarks by greater than (e.g., > 4), less than (e.g., < 6), exact number (e.g., 5), or a range (e.g. 1-20)
- tests exclusion searches in both Any Field and the header using -filter_id: ###
- tests OR searches in Any Field using ||
- tests exclusion searches in Any Field using -Tag Name
- tests searching by multiple tag types at the same time (e.g. Relationship and Category)
- tests searching for an unwrangled tag
- tests searching by tags when a number of wrangling situations exist, e.g. when a tag has synonyms or when a tag has subtags with synonyms
No manual testing needed.