The embed code for vidders.net now uses https:
Old code was:
HTTPS should be enforced for this site as we did for other sites in
Of course it wasn’t, because I’m an idiot. I tested using a different browser than the one I use for everyday use and forgot to enable Flash. It does work, sorry.
No worries, I'm glad you got things working!
Pasted in the old HTTP code and got the new HTTPS code. Pasted in the new HTTPS code and it stayed HTTPS.
I had an existing work with this embed code (because of previous tinkering, only the flashvar URL is left HTTP):
Ran the task:
which checked 2.1m chapters on staging in ~15m.
The embed became:
We have run bundle exec rake After:enforce_https_viddersnet on beta.