After AO3-5859, the pseud_id column of kudos should no longer be used anywhere in the site UI. We need to:
Stop saving/deleting default pseud IDs on kudos.
Remove the last mentions on pseud_id in kudos-related specs.
Add a migration to remove the pseud_id column. The migration should use pt-online-schema-change for staging and production environments, following the pattern in and AO3-5869.
How to test the migration:
1. Run the migration.
2. Copy the commands that it prints to a file.
3. Run the pt-online-schema-change command (but no SQL commands).
4. Leave a new logged in kudos. This kudos should have the user_id of your current user, but the pseud_id should be nil because we removed that code.
5. Run the SQL commands. (RENAME TABLE, DROP TRIGGER, and DROP TABLE)
6. Check whether the kudos that you created is still there. It should have no pseud_id at this point.
How to test:
After the migration, sanity check that you leave logged in and guest kudos as usual.